King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child conceived.
5. Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.
6. As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months.
9. Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day:
25. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.