King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you.
8. And thou hast filled me with wrinkles, which is a witness against me: and my leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face.
9. He teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me: he gnasheth upon me with his teeth; mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me.
10. They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me.
12. I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.
13. His archers compass me round about, he cleaveth my reins asunder, and doth not spare; he poureth out my gall upon the ground.