King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
14. What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman, that he should be righteous?
20. The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days, and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor.
23. He wandereth abroad for bread, saying, Where is it? he knoweth that the day of darkness is ready at his hand.
24. Trouble and anguish shall make him afraid; they shall prevail against him, as a king ready to the battle.
28. And he dwelleth in desolate cities, and in houses which no man inhabiteth, which are ready to become heaps.
29. He shall not be rich, neither shall his substance continue, neither shall he prolong the perfection thereof upon the earth.
30. He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.
34. For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and fire shall consume the tabernacles of bribery.