New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
6. That He would show you the secrets of wisdom! For they would double your prudence. Know therefore that God exacts from you Less than your iniquity deserves.
14. If iniquity were in your hand, and you put it far away, And would not let wickedness dwell in your tents;
15. Then surely you could lift up your face without spot; Yes, you could be steadfast, and not fear;
17. And your life would be brighter than noonday. Though you were dark, you would be like the morning.
18. And you would be secure, because there is hope; Yes, you would dig around you, and take your rest in safety.