King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.
3. Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress, that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands, and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?
9. Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?
15. If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;
16. For it increaseth. Thou huntest me as a fierce lion: and again thou shewest thyself marvellous upon me.
17. Thou renewest thy witnesses against me, and increasest thine indignation upon me; changes and war are against me.
18. Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!
19. I should have been as though I had not been; I should have been carried from the womb to the grave.