New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
3. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
5. And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
6. but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
10. Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, 'They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.'
12. Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God;
13. but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14. For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
15. while it is said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion."
17. Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness?