New King James Version
Next Chapter >>>
2. has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3. who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4. having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5. For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"?
6. But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
8. But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.
9. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."
10. And: "You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
12. Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail."
13. But to which of the angels has He ever said: "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool"?