New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.
5. From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.
7. The sons of Cush were Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and the sons of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord."
18. the Arvadite, the Zemarite, and the Hamathite. Afterward the families of the Canaanites were dispersed.
19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon as you go toward Gerar, as far as Gaza; then as you go toward Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
20. These were the sons of Ham, according to their families, according to their languages, in their lands and in their nations.
21. And children were born also to Shem, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder.
25. To Eber were born two sons the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
31. These were the sons of Shem, according to their families, according to their languages, in their lands, according to their nations.