King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
5. By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah, Sheba, and Dedan.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
18. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
20. These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
21. Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
25. And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
31. These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.