New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
3. And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4. You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
6. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
10. I have confidence in you, in the Lord, that you will have no other mind; but he who troubles you shall bear his judgment, whoever he is.
11. And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased.
13. For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
17. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
19. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21. envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,