New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. Speak to the children of Israel, that they bring Me an offering. From everyone who gives it willingly with his heart you shall take My offering.
9. According to all that I show you, that is, the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishings, just so you shall make it.
10. And they shall make an ark of acacia wood; two and a half cubits shall be its length, a cubit and a half its width, and a cubit and a half its height.
11. And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and out you shall overlay it, and shall make on it a molding of gold all around.
12. You shall cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in its four corners; two rings shall be on one side, and two rings on the other side.
14. You shall put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark, that the ark may be carried by them.
17. You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold; two and a half cubits shall be its length and a cubit and a half its width.
18. And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
19. Make one cherub at one end, and the other cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim at the two ends of it of one piece with the mercy seat.
20. And the cherubim shall stretch out their wings above, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and they shall face one another; the faces of the cherubim shall be toward the mercy seat.
21. You shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the Testimony that I will give you.
22. And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel.
23. You shall also make a table of acacia wood; two cubits shall be its length, a cubit its width, and a cubit and a half its height.
25. You shall make for it a frame of a handbreadth all around, and you shall make a gold molding for the frame all around.
26. And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings on the four corners that are at its four legs.
28. And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be carried with them.
29. You shall make its dishes, its pans, its pitchers, and its bowls for pouring. You shall make them of pure gold.
31. You shall also make a lampstand of pure gold; the lampstand shall be of hammered work. Its shaft, its branches, its bowls, its ornamental knobs, and flowers shall be of one piece.
32. And six branches shall come out of its sides three branches of the lampstand out of one side, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side.
34. On the lampstand itself four bowls shall be made like almond blossoms, each with its ornamental knob and flower.
35. And there shall be a knob under the first two branches of the same, a knob under the second two branches of the same, and a knob under the third two branches of the same, according to the six branches that extend from the lampstand.
36. Their knobs and their branches shall be of one piece; all of it shall be one hammered piece of pure gold.
37. You shall make seven lamps for it, and they shall arrange its lamps so that they give light in front of it.