New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
5. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
8. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
10. and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
11. where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.
12. Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
13. bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17. And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
22. Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God.
24. knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.