New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
2. For He says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
4. But in all things we commend ourselves as ministers of God: in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distresses,
7. by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armor of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
10. as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
14. Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
16. And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
17. Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."