King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
4. But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
7. By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
10. As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.