King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
6. And these are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of the fathers of the inhabitants of Geba, and they removed them to Manahath:
8. And Shaharaim begat children in the country of Moab, after he had sent them away; Hushim and Baara were his wives.
12. The sons of Elpaal; Eber, and Misham, and Shamed, who built Ono, and Lod, with the towns thereof:
13. Beriah also, and Shema, who were heads of the fathers of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who drove away the inhabitants of Gath:
32. And Mikloth begat Shimeah. And these also dwelt with their brethren in Jerusalem, over against them.
33. And Ner begat Kish, and Kish begat Saul, and Saul begat Jonathan, and Malchishua, and Abinadab, and Eshbaal.
36. And Ahaz begat Jehoadah; and Jehoadah begat Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri; and Zimri begat Moza,
38. And Azel had six sons, whose names are these, Azrikam, Bocheru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.
39. And the sons of Eshek his brother were, Ulam his firstborn, Jehush the second, and Eliphelet the third.